According to US News and World Report, web developer is ranked one of the top best tech jobs in the world. Among web professionals, “web development” usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. In short and simple way we can say that the job of web developer is development and creation of websites. A web developer works closely with clients or company to develop and implement their websites by debugging applications, creating application, writing code, working with graphic designers to develop the layout, working with graphics, video, audio, web server and network security configuration, e-commerce development and monitoring traffic to the site.
- Concept of Static & Dynamic Website.
- JQuery Plugins Customize
- Basic PHP
- Basic PHP (OOP)
- PHP Framework(Codeigniter/MVC/Laravel)
- MySQL Server
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Pluging Development
- Make a Admin Panel
- Final Project.
- PHP (OOP)
- WORDPRESS (Theme Development).
- PHP Frame Work
- Web Application Development
- Wordpress Theme Customize
- Wordpress Theme Development
- Wordpress Plugins Development
- E-commerce solution
- Hands-on training using latest tools & techniques
- Specialization & creating portfolio in the area of interest
- Industry-relevant curriculum